Weight loss will always be important for many. After all, just look around you now. And you will see that obesity is becoming more of a common occurrence. It is easy to get fat nowadays. Food is full of fats and preservatives. Organic foods are almost becoming unheard of. GMOs are the staple in supermarkets without us knowing. We buy foods that have been genetically modified and we have no idea at all how it was modified and what they used to modify it. It is pretty scary, I know.
But that is the world where we live in now. The rise in consumerism also gave rise to more and more businesses popping everywhere. And not all these businesses are good. Many of them, especially those in the food industry, put profit as their priority and compromise the quality and processes of their food keeping, preparation, and cooking to increase sales. But you can still see people flocking to these fastfood joints eager to satisfy their hunger, fully knowing the dangers that lies in the food, or so-called food they eat.
Apart from food, the preference for a sedentary lifestyle is also the practice of many. Most people hate walking and take their cars or public transport to get from one place to another, even if it is only a short distance away.
We are all glued to our gadgets and barely move anymore throughout the day. As long as we have our laptop, tablet, or smartphone, and we can connect to the digital world, nothing else matters anymore. Active play is not also a common sight anymore. The level of activity for many is about nil. Nada. And it is sad since as a person age, his/ her metabolism also starts to slow down. And since we don’t stop eating regardless how lazy we have become, those excess fats and calories are bound to end up somewhere, on your arms, belly, or thighs, perhaps.
Now, stop making excuses and start working out to make a better you. Find out what the best exercises for building muscles are, and start building muscles, not fats. Our muscles can help us with our everyday tasks, boost our strength and endurance, and improve our health. Learn the best exercise for building muscle without the bulk that you can try, to paint a better picture for yourself. Now, you don’t have to look like a muscle builder, wrestler, or body builder, just a better, healthier, and more attractive version of yourself.
Here are the best exercises for building muscles without the bulk:
1. Toning exercises – all of us need to build muscles to boost metabolism and maintain strong bones. By doing these toning exercises, you can achieve a slim and sculpted physique without having to push a metal weight machine or pump iron in the gym.
• Monkey Push – it aims at strengthening your shoulders and arms, abdominal muscles, and back.
• One-leg-rear-delt Raise – it is good at strengthening the shoulders, biceps, core, triceps, back, glutes, and hamstring muscles.
• Opposite Arm and Leg Lift – it is ideal in strengthening the shoulders, biceps, triceps, upper and lower body, glutes, upper and lower back.
• Triceps Down Dog – it works well for the shoulders, biceps, triceps, and upper body.
• Twisting Knee Plank – strengthens the shoulders, arms, upper and lower body, abdominals, butt, and obliques.
• Kneeling Glute Toner – builds up the strength of the abdominals, hamstrings, inner and outer thighs, and glutes.
• Chair Twist – improves the strength of the upper and lower abdomen, hips, obliques, thighs, and butt.
• Dancing Half-moon Kick – enhances the arms, back, hips, obliques, and butt.
• Quadriceps Stretch – works the lower body, hips, butt, thighs, and legs.
• Waist Trimmer – strengthens the core and the butt.
• Fast Arm Exercises – builds up the arm and shoulder strength.
Now, there are plenty more muscle-building exercises you can try to help you achieve your goal. If you are after the best exercise for building muscles fast, try the following:
• Barbell chest press – four sets with six to eight reps. Rest for two minutes.
• Barbell row – four sets with eight to ten reps. Rest for two minutes.
• Decline dumbbell chest press – four sets with six to eight reps. Rest for two minutes.
• Weighted Pullup – four sets to as many as you want. Rest for two minutes.
• Incline DB Bench Press with 75% max – ten sets of ten reps with a minute rest in between sets.
• BB Bench Press with 75% max – ten sets of ten reps with a minute of rest in between sets.
• Machine Chest Flye with 75% max – ten sets of ten reps with a minute rest amidst sets.
45-60 seconds rest amidst every set.
• Dumbbell Chest Press – three to four sets with six to eight reps.
• Pullup – three to four sets to as many as you want.
• Barbell squat – three to four sets with six to eight reps.
• Barbell Shoulder Press – three to four sets with six to eight reps.
• Dip – four sets with eight to ten reps.
Do every circuit thrice and take a rest for a minute amidst exercises. Take a two minute rest amidst sets.
• Circuit 1 – Deadlift: eight reps; Bench Press: twelve reps.
• Circuit 2 – Barbell Reverse Lunge: eight reps; Seated Close Grip Row: twelve reps
• Circuit 3 – Lat Pulldown: times ten reps; Seated Barbell Shoulder Press: ten reps
• Circuit 4 – Barbell Biceps Curl: twelve reps; Barbell Skull Crusher: times twelve reps
Finish all three sets of every exercise and take a 60-90 seconds rest amidst sets.
• Barbell Squat – ten reps
• Bench Press – eight reps
• Barbell Bentover Row – eight reps
• Barbell Overhead Press – ten reps
• Dumbbell Curl – twelve reps
• Dumbbell Overhead Extension – twelve reps
Feel free to choose which of the best exercises for building muscles you feel like doing, and start building those muscles right this instant. Now is the perfect time to get fit. Act now and feel good about yourself in no time.